Management Accountant | Mid Kent | £30-40k
This is a great opportunity for a commercially astute accountant with strong business partnering skills, to take full ownership of all operating expenses for a multi-site business. This will be achieved by working collaboratively with key budget holders throughout business to review and control costs and budgets.
- Prepare budgets, forecasting and analysis of cost activities to ensure accurate reporting to support the company’s management in business decision making
- Accurate and timely cost reporting and forecasting for multiple business function
- Main finance contact for all OPEX related queries
- Provide support for the Capex process across the business
- Support the coordination of month end close, forecast, budget and latest estimate activities including interpretation of variances
- Support headcount tracking at all sites and warehouses
- Provide support for Product costing, unit cost reporting and inventory management processes the business
- Interrogate data and analysis of KPI’s to drive performance
- Support teams in process optimisation and continuous improvement activities
This role is suited to someone who has worked within a manufacturing or product based business.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'