This role will report into the Head of Management Accounts supporting the completion of month-end journals, the position holder will be qualified as a ACA/ACCA/CIMA accountant and have the ability to analyse and investigate complex financial information. They will be key in supporting the operational teams and managers in the delivery of budgets for individual sites. They will support and understand the delivery of the annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting cycle. An intermediate level of experience with MS excel is essential.
- Responsibility for the timely production of accurate, transparent and meaningful management accounts for the trading divisions as well as the support centre.
- Preparation and posting of month-end journals
- Analyse and investigate financial information and queries which will frequently be complex in respect of expenditure trends and budget variances.
- Proactive management of budgets through regular meetings with key stakeholders including site managers, Business Managers and Directors.
- To be the first point of contact for all divisional queries and to attend meetings as required to support business operations.
- To monitor and present financial information.
- Oversight of both revenue and cost recognition within the group in-line with both customer and supplier agreements.
- Financial Information
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'