Are you a confident accountant looking to join a growing and ambitious business in a varied and pivotal role?
We are currently recruiting for a leading engineering and logistics business based near Avonmouth, Bristol (just off the M5)
As our Management Accountant you will be responsible for:
- Producing Management and financial accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting, cash flow and business partnering
- Commercial support and analysis
- Improving processes and technologies
- Supporting transactional finance when required
- Ad hoc project work
You will have the following experience:
- Management and financial accounts prep experience
- Strong communication skills and self starting
- Either qualified or finalist/soon to qualify (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) OR QBE
- Hard working and committed
- Happy to work in an SME environment and support the business where needed
This is a very varied and value adding position in an ambitious SME engineering business offering lots of opportunity for growth and development.
£30,000 - £35,000 + benefits
Similar Job titles:
Management accountant, commercial accountant, finance business partner, company accountant, project accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'