A large global business in Sheffield City Centre are looking to recruit for a Management Accountant for a 12 month maternity cover. There is a strong possibility of a permanent role at the end of the contract. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant, who will be passionate about data and financial reporting, encompassed with excellent attention to detail
- Management of a monthly control checklist, collating information from various finance departments to present to senior finance
- Reconciliation and review of balance sheet/inter-company accounts, investigation into variances and resolution
- Review of monthly bank reconciliations and support for cash management & treasury processes within the team
- Support the MI Team Leader with co-ordination of the year-end UK audit
- Support the MI Team Leader to improve the quality of controls and efficiencies within the team
- Review of complex UK/Global month end provisions including investigation of monthly variances for your area of responsibility
- Support the MI Team Leader in the drive for continued improvement of management reporting.
- Providing monthly reporting packs to budget holders
Our client is looking for candidates with the following
- Qualified Accountant
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. pivot tables, Sumif, Vlookup)
- Good team working skills as well as being able to work independently when needed
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advocate of continuous improvement
The key attractions for potential candidates;
4 days a week working available and 50% home working
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'