Your new role:
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a large business in Darlington who are seeking to recruit a newly qualified accountant or passed finalist into the role of Management Accountant. The role will be responsible to the Senior Management Accountant and will provide day to day financial reporting and management accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with the month end process for all designated areas of the P&L and balance sheet within the allocated division, providing suitable reporting and additional analysis to the Senior Management Accountant, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Reviewing trends, comparing actual performance against budgets, and provide detailed support for any significant variances.
- Develop all working relationships with applicable staff at all sites and within the finance team to ensure all necessary information flows to enable production of the management accounts.
- Be proactive and contribute to the process improvements at all levels to increase the efficiency and quality of all aspects of the accounting and reporting functions.
- Play a key role in the coaching and development of assistant level staff, to maximise their contribution to the team.
- Produce routine and ad hoc analysis and reports as required.
As the ideal candidate you will:
- Recently qualified or a passed finalist (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Have strong communication skills to engage with the wider business.
- be keen to support and coach more junior members of the team.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'