Counted recruitment are currently seeking an Management Accountant to join a growing Manufacturing business in Tamworth. The company recruiting is a circa £10m business who are part of a wider group. The business are looking for an accountant who can take on a role that comes in two parts.
Your initial project is to help with the manufacturing and stock element of the business. The business needs to look at their Bills of Material and stock. The business has millions of pounds of stock and you will need to work with purchasing and the shop floor to help refine this process and value the stock.
Once this project is complete, you will naturally gravitate to a more long term Assistant Accountant / Management Accountant role, supporting the current Financial Controller. Duties will include:
- Reporting and analyzing manufacturing data for presentations to senior managers.
- Performing scenario analysis and calculations to assess the impacts on stock valuation.
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Assisting in performing month end stock
- Assisting with the production of Monthly Management Accounts
- Assisting with Quarterly VAT return
- Assisting with Cash flow Forecasting
- Assisting with Job costing and establishing sage reporting and systems
- Variance analysis
- Support the transactional finance staff
This Assistant Accountant position will see you become part of a well developed business under an excellent qualified Financial Controller from whom you can learn. The successful candidate needs to have strong analytical skills, ideally have used sage and ideally have manufacturing experience. These requirements are flexible for the right candidate. You must have the ability to talk to non financial staff.
This is a fantastic role and the main benefits of this role are:
- You will have an excellent and supportive manager who has extensive manufacturing experience who is qualified
- You will be part of a small team (FD,FC, 2 others and you)
- You will get your own projects to own and develop
- Free parking
- Role progression after the initial project
- management accounts
- great manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'