NLB is working with on an exciting opportunity for a progressive candidate to join a large business as the Management Accountant. This role with be working in a head office team of 16 accounts staff and reporting to the Finance Manager, as part of a well-established, busy team that are responsible for reporting the UK numbers. The business are looking for someone that has previous experience in a similar capacity and is studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA).
The company have not shut down during the lockdown and have seen continuous growth in their Luton team. They are currently working from home, however, they have plans to gradually bring the team back into the office over the next 2 months.
Working with a supportive management team, this role will offerthe right person boundless opportunities to expand and develop their skillset and experience within the organisation.
- Accruals/Prepayments/Deferred income
- Ensure Group requirements are delivered
- support all internal and external audit need
- complete month end and year end reporting
- stat pack
- Quarterly tax pack
- Prepare standard monthly report
- weekly derived revenue
- monthly P&L estimates
- daily flash reports
- weekly cost analysis
- Finalise management accounts
- Monthly reconciliations
- Resolve queries
- Actively studying towards an accounting qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- Strong accounting skills with a focus on balance sheet control
- Excellent Excel skills
- Balance Sheet
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'