Our client is seeking an experienced Accounting professional with an exceptional eye for detail who wants to work in a fast moving environment and support a busy finance department. With vast client exposure to key accounts, we are looking for someone who is equally personable as they are technical.
The business has recently implemented a new financial system and has gone through a sustained period of growth. This role requires an ambitious and driven Accountant who has strong communication skills and understands the commercial impact that Accounts have on a business.
- Preparation of management accounts for the business including prepayments and accruals.
- Bank reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales Ledger and Purchase Ledger Maintenance
- Account reconciliations at month end
- Assisting with Internal and External Audits
- Assisting with the mentoring and development of junior staff
- Must have 3 years Sage Line 50 experience including importing data
- Must be able to use Excel to a high standard and understand CSV imports into Sage
- Conscientious and very accurate
- Able to work with own initiative
- Prioritise work load
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'