Our client is looking for an experienced fully qualified Management Accountant, to work as part of thier management team.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- preparation of monthly management accounts
- analysing performance across the business
- ensuring new systems and processes are implemented
- KPI reporting and analysis
- variance reporting
The successful candidate will likely have the following skills:
- CIMA/ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Ideally experience of SAP
- strong IT skills with particular emphasis on Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- strong written and verbal communication skills
- able to work with large data sets and analyse/interpret information
Our client offer excellent working conditions and benefits including flexible working hours and 25 days + statutory days holiday.
- flexible working hours
- on-site parking
- excellent pension scheme
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'