On behalf of our client, we are recruiting for a Senior Management Accountant to join this dynamic practice, in its growing international financial outsourcing department, based in the City of London.
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented individual with a proven practice to be a part of a large team preparing/reviewing monthly management accounts.
You will be joining a team of over 20, managing your own client portfolio within a multidisciplinary practice, liaising with international clients and affiliates and supporting senior team members.
As Senior Management Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Full review of management accounts, reports and VAT returns, ensuring technical accuracy and any anomalies investigated and resolved
- Control of a portfolio of clients, ensuring all client reporting and payment deadlines are met
- Preparation of complex financial reporting packs including revenue reconciliations, comprehensive multi-currency and multi-territory reporting and consolidated accounts
- Dealing with technical queries
- Review payment runs
The essential requirements for this position include:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified accountant with post-qualification experience gained within practice
- Have worked in an outsourcing team within practice, looking after a portfolio of clients
- Be completely conversant with QuickBooks Online and Xero accounting software
- Strong IT skills and excellent knowledge of Excel
- Accuracy and good attention to detail
- Good VAT knowledge
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and confidence when dealing with clients
- Self-disciplined, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
- A willingness to grow within a commercial environment where client care is the primary focus
- An enthusiastic, smart working individual with a "can do" attitude
- Smart and professional in appearance
This is a forward thinking, fast paced mid-tier Central London firm where, as Management Accountant, you can progress your career, receive a competitive salary, excellent benefits and enjoy a friendly working environment.
Submit your CV for this Management Accountant role
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please assume that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
- Communication Skills
- Management Accounts
- Qualified ACA/ACCA
- QuickBooks & Xero
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'