This exciting, high-growth international organisation on the Wirral, currently preparing for significant investment are recruiting for a commercially minded Management Accountant to join the business in a newly created role.
Working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment, your core duties will include;
- Working with assigned business partners to develop an understanding of departmental goals, then translating these into financial targets and budgets.
- Building the annual budget for nominated departments and securing buy-in from key stakeholders.
- Producing regular reforecasts using business knowledge of current performance trends.
- Supporting the production of longer-term forecasting processes that stretch beyond the annual budget.
- Generating standardised management reports that provide insightful performance analysis in a timely manner.
- Carrying out financial analysis to investigate deviations from target performance, working with the business partners to initiate timely interventions.
- Gaining a deep understanding of the cost levers underpinning financial performance and sharing this with business partners to initiate improvements where possible.
- Developing skills to utilise the ERP system and other supporting tools to automate as much reporting as possible, freeing up more time for analysis.
- Meeting with business partners on a regular basis to build successful relationships, resulting in better business knowledge and increased commercial acumen.
- Collaborating with other team members to maintain a high performing finance function.
- Contributing to the development of business cases and financial models for new investment opportunities.
- Ideally suited for a Qualified Accountant, but actively studying part-qualified Management Accountants with relevant sector experience will be considered
- Experience in a Management Accountant role ideally within an engineering or manufacturing organisation
- Experience of working with business partners in an engineering or manufacturing organisation
- Previous use of ERP systems such as SAP or Oracle
- Experience of using alternative data warehousing or reporting tools such as Hyperion, Power BI or others
- Good communication skills - able to interpret complex financial data and explain it simply.
- Evidence of initiative - self-starter, developing new ways of reporting or analysing data.
This is an excellent opportunity for any Management Accountant looking for the opportunity to join a business going through significant growth & change depite diffiult market conditions.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'