Are you a Qualified/Part Qualified Accountant looking for your next role in industry?
Fancy joining a dynamic AIM listed Company?
We are one of the largest integratedveterinary groups in Europe with a turnover in excess of £400M and over 500 veterinary practice sites across the UK, Ireland and the Netherlands. Alongside veterinary practices, we also operate pet crematoria, laboratories, a distribution centre, an online business and buying groups.
Our property portfolio includes over 500 sites; ranging from long-established converted residential properties to new purpose built facilities, state of the art laboratories, leased and freehold offices and warehousing.
At our Support Office in Diss we have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join our finance team.
As Management Accountant you will be responsible for supporting the Management Accounts team with the Group's management accounting processes and procedures, including:
- Ensuring all month end entries are completed in a timely and accurate manner with the assistance of the finance assistants
- Continued review of accruals and prepayments to ensure all monthly postings to the P&L are accurate
- Responsibility for ensuring a robust monthly balance sheet is created along with appropriatereconciliations
- Continuous review of procedures to identifyefficiencies and to implement continuous change via providing support to the finance team
- Providing mentoring and assistance to the Trainee Management Accountants in their roles, to ensure their continued improvement and development
- Seeking continuousdevelopment and improvement in client service and processes
In return we offer:
- Up to 7 weeks holiday with our buy/sell holiday scheme
- Access to the CVS sharesave scheme
- Access to Perkbox
- Discounted pet products and treatment
Do you want to join our team?
If so, please click "Apply Now" and we will be in contact with you shortly.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'