CMA Recruitment Group is working in partnership with a long standing, stable SME business in Southampton, Hampshire, to recruit a self-sufficient Management Accountant who is seeking a varied opportunity. Reporting to the Financial Controller and acting in a number two capacity, the successful incumbent will inherit responsibility for looking after a combination of BAU duties and project involvement.
What will the role involve?
- Manage the annual budgeting and quarterly reforecasting process
- Produce monthly management accounts including P/L, SOFP, cashflow forecast for SMT (and quarterly for the Board)
- Produce monthly variance analysis reports for all budget holders
- Produce weekly financial reports for SMT
- Produce ad-hoc analysis to support business opportunities
- Work with the Financial Controller to develop KPI's for inclusion in the SMT & Board management accounts
- Work with the Financial Controller to develop a financial strategy that underpins the overall business strategy
- Work with the Financial Controller to drive process and systems improvement across both the finance department and the business as a whole
- To submit VAT returns
- To provide assistance in Year End audits
- Part/Qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA) or QBE
- Minimum of two years' experience producing detailed management accounts
- Upper intermediate Excel proficiency
- Motivated, positive and driven in person
- Flexible working (including the ability to work from home)
- 24 days annual leave
- Free parking
Please note that although CMA are actively reviewing applications for this role, given the current situation the client recruitment process may take longer than usual.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn't discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. If you haven't heard from us within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'