40 hour working week
Our client is a world-renowned forging business with global blue-chip customers in aerospace, energy production and underground mining.
- Producing accurate and timely financial information to support the production of the daily, weekly and monthly accounts
- Preparing Income Statement and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Production of daily, weekly and monthly reporting routines to ensure appropriate management information is available
- Managing the account generation routines including balance sheet reconciliations, variance reporting and daily and monthly journal
Essential Skills/Experience/Qualifications required
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA Accountant or qualified by experience
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'