The technology division of a large multinational business based in Thame. A very modern, forward thinking, progressive business, dominant in their field and constantly evolving, investing and building on their success.
A key role within the Finance department is pivotal to ensuring the team gives accurate and insightful commercial reports in a timely manner. A dynamic business, meaning that you will have several projects on the go at any one time. Timescales can often be short, so your ability to rise to a challenge and also manage business expectations will be vital
- To direct and support the team to ensure all reposting and processing is completed accurately, to include: Budgeting and forecasting, Invoicing and payment plans, Month End and accruals, Company forecasting
- Providing commercial support across the business and building commercial awareness
- Project based work with other teams within the business
- Contribute to monthly board reports
- Regular review of systems and practices to ensure they are in line with current trends in Commercial Finance
- Assist the department in ensuring it meets the external auditor requirements
- Supporting and developing the team, helping drive a culture where offering insight and value is second nature
- You are keen to develop yourself and are ideally part qualified (ACCA or CIMA) - support offered to qualify
- Confident in client facing situations and are able to quickly build rapport with people
- Being in a role where you sometimes have to be hands on appeals to you, there are times when you will have to step in to get things done.
- A self-starter who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'