This is an opportunity for a management Accountant to join a PE backed technology business based in central London on a permanent basis. This is an exciting time to be joining this well renowned brand who will be looking to expand further through acquisition over the next 12 months.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be the Management Accountant for two key channels within the business. This Management Accountant role will involve senior stakeholder management across the business with preparing reports for board meetings. Duties will include:
- Owning and producing the management accounts
- Providing commentary and insight to all variances and reports
- Reviewing month end including balance sheet reconciliations
- Working closely with the commercial finance team to provide useful analysis and support with forecasting and related projects
- Revenue recognition reporting and analysis
- Preparing VAT returns and reviewing payroll on a monthly and yearly basis
- Identify and lead on process improvements within the function and wider team
- Support with year-end reporting
The successful candidate for this Management Accountant role will be ACCA, CIMA qualified with minimum 2 years PQE and be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders. If you enjoy improving and adapt to change and looking for the next step up this could be the right opportunity.
A keen sense of initiative, ability to improve and adapt to current processes and systems would be a huge advantage along with being able to challenge and create solutions.
This is an exciting time to be joining this business as it looks to strengthen its position as a market leader in the sector. They are looking for an ambitious, charismatic individual who can support the business as they look to transition into their next phase of growth and to progress their career within the senior finance team. In return you will receive excellent benefits including a free gym, breakfast and bonus scheme.
- Management Accountant
- Revenue Recognition
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'