REED Finance are working with a vibrant, well renowned hospitality & leisure establishment based in the Windermere area to recruit an experienced and tenacious Management Accountant for the bust an dynamic office in the Lakes.
Reporting directly into the management team, the successful candidate will be responsible for support the management team with all financial, budgetary and commercial needs are met.
The role will also be responsible for overall policies, procedures, financial controls within Finance for the company, as well as management, monitoring and support of Key Performance Indicators.
- Manage all group reports and statutory reports are prepared on a timely basis.
- Prepare and report the monthly management accounts and provide analysis to the management team on a timely basis.
- Support and advise the management teams on financial and commercial matters arising out of monthly management account reviews.
- Preparation of budgets & forecasts, reviewing and challenge these to continuously improve the budgeting process. To monitor and regularly report performance against budgets and forecasts.
- Preparation of year end statutory financial statements and management of external audit to ensure that completed efficiently and to group reporting deadlines.
- Responsible for VAT, PAYE & NIC and other payroll deductions, pension administration and liaising with tax agents to support preparations of the corporate tax returns.
The ideal candidate will be tenacious, highly organised and willing to go the extra mile to support the team. We are looking for positive individuals, who are not afraid to question the norm.
In terms of experience – due to the financial responsibilities it will be best suited to someone experienced within a similar accounts role, qualified by experience, qualified or part qualified in CIMA/ACCA.
If this exciting role sounds like the one for you please apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Business Manager at REED Accountancy & Finance Lancaster for more information.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'