This Management Accountant role is based in Reading, working for a global Financial Services business. This role will see you supervise a small team of 4/5 accountants whilst completing the monthly management accounts.
This instantly-recognisable Financial Services organisation is a true market leader that strives for passion, excellence and industry leading innovation based from their UK headquarters in Reading.
Management Accountant Responsibilities:
- Day to day management of a small group of management accountants
- Ensure daily timesheets are completed accurately reporting accurate WIP
- Ensure sufficient resource is in place to management month end reporting
- To uphold the departmental standards of delivery and ensure working practices are maintained
- Day to day management of a portfolio of management accounting clients
- Day to day contact with clients
- Ensure reporting deadlines are met
- To review and sign off monthly reporting packs before submission to departmental heads
- Liaise with 3rd party auditors, HMRC, payroll providers and other departments both in the UK and ROW
The successful Management Accountant:
Experience of completing P11Ds an advantage
Experience of working in a multiple currency environment an advantage
Experience of online banking platforms
A good working knowledge of UK VAT is a must
Experience of working in a high pressured environment and able to manage relationships between different stakeholders within the organisation
Operationally strong with a high level of focus on quality and delivering to deadlines
Strong communication skills, collaborative and a team player
This Management Accountant role offers a highly competitive salary and one of the best benefits packages in this area as well as perks & offers unique to the Financial Services industry.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'