The Management Accountant will produce the monthly management accounts, balance sheet deliverables, statutory reporting and providing commercial financial support to the operations team. The client has seen some significant growth over the last couple of years and are now extending their finance team to help with the workload.
Michael Page are exclusively partnering with this fast-growth SME based in Oxford. This new role will be a centre point well-functioning team with the potential to take on more responsibilities in the near future.
- Production of monthly group reporting requirements (P&L, balance sheet and cashflow)
- Management and review of the monthly management accounts
- External audit support
- Providing financial analysis and challenge to the operational business
- Management of monthly reporting structure for my client, including sales, margin and overhead analysis
- Implementing changes and improvements in systems and processes
- Commercial margin support
- Attending sales meetings to present financial information and analysis Management
- Ensuring accuracy of the monthly accounts and balance sheet
- Management and development of Assistant Management Accountant
- Forecast and Budgeting support
- Stock reconciliation support
- Quarterly VAT return
The successful Management Accountant
- ACCA/CIMA/ACA Qualified accountant or finalist level
- Ability influence a variety of stakeholders
- Ability to prioritise a demanding workload and to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
On offer for the successful candidate is the opportunity to join an impressive and growing business. A salary of between £40,000 and £55,000 depending on experience as well as a very impressive benefits package.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'