A 3 month assignment working with a well recognised Cambridgeshire business in the heart of the city centre.
We are excitingly working exclusively with our client to secure them a interim Management Accountant on a short notice.
For this opportunity you will be a qualified accountant with strong excel skills and the ability to work autonomously.
You main day to day responsibilities will include;
- Monthly/quarterly management accounts
- Assisting the Financial Controller with year end accounts
- Budgeting, forecasting, P&L accurately and timely.
- VAT returns, processing payroll journals
Requirements for the interim Management Accountant include;
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables, Vlookups, etc)
- Good interpersonal & business partnering skills
- Immediately available
If you are interested to learn more about the opportunity please get in contact with myself.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'