We have an opportunity for a Management Accountant to join the team based in Central Oxford. You will join us ona full time, 6 month contract with the potential to be made permanent. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum depending on experience, plus fantastic benefits.
OIS Limited has been providing high quality coaching and training to start-ups and high growth businesses across the UK for over 30 years; enabling businesses to accelerate their growth and create sustainable, meaningful entities. OIS work closely with businesses at critical stages in their evolution – specialising in investment and finance; business development; innovation, sales and marketing; manufacturing; business leadership and internationalization – and are experts at running grant-funded programmes, via which most of our support projects operate.
As part of SQW Group, OIS works closely alongside its sister companies; Oxford Innovation (UK’s leading innovation and incubation Centre operator), Oxford Investment Opportunity Network (“OION” - one of the UKs first Business Angel Networks) and SQW Limited (leading independent provider of research, analysis and advice in economic and social development).
The Management Accountant will be a key member of the division’s finance team based at OIS’s head office in Oxford (where the newly appointed Divisional Finance Director and Accounts Assistant are based). The other four members of the finance team are based in company offices in Cornwall (Redruth) and Melton Mowbray where occasional visits may be required. OIS is an important part of SQW Group and so, working in Oxford, you will not only have regular contact with other OIS staff, but also work alongside members of the group-wide finance function
What’s in it for you as our Management Accountant?
- Flexible Benefits Package
- Flexible working
- Charity Days
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays (pro rata)
- Contributory pension
Key duties of our Management Accountant:
- Collation, review and initial analysis of monthly management accounts and manage month-end process for all ledgers.
- Support the team in the production of Project-budget reforecasts and Operational financial reporting, where required.
- Coordination of weekly cash reforecasting process for the division
- Support the Project teams with sales invoicing post grant-claim submission, as required.
- Support the DFD and Project teams during periodic external project audits by providing payroll evidence as required.
- Support the OIS operational project teams, where necessary, including contact with Funders on certain projects
- Working closely with other members of the finance team, support the business development team to develop financial models for bid submissions when required.
This is not an exhaustive list of your duties.
What we are looking for in our ideal Management Accountant:
- Part qualified, qualified or QBE accountant with relevant experience
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Ability to analyse and interrogate data, with a good attention to detail.
- Professional manner with strong communication skills (with colleagues and clients at all levels who are spread across a variety of UK locations).
- Someone who enjoys variety in their role and is comfortable responding to changing business needs.
If you would like to join our team as our new Management Accountant then please click ‘apply’ today, we would love to hear from you!
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'