Does a professional and structured working environment appeal to you? Would you like to work closely with an Head of Finance who will help you reach the next stage in your career?
An international professional services business is seeking a hard working and driven Management Accountant to join their stable team. The companies continued growth of the last few years meant the finance department has had to expand and this opportunity has been created as a result. The rest of the finance team are easy-going individuals who create a friendly and pleasant working environment for anyone to work in.
With progression potential also ripe within the organisation, this role represents a truly unique opportunity.
The key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of the international group management accounts
- Analysis of the budget and updating the forecasts on a regular basis
- Preparation of the monthly boardpacks, which are to include analysis of KPI performance
- Reviews of the systems and processes, implementing any improvements where necessary
- Ad-hoc analysis on the business performance
- Assisting with the annual audit where necessary
The ideal Management accountant will be:
- A fully qualified accountant (either ACA, CIMA or ACCA)
- Experienced in analysis, including analysing big data
- Strong both technically and commercially
- Able to report financial reporting models
- A strong communicator
Opportunities like this don’t stay on the market for long so if this management accountant role appeals to you then apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'