This is an excellent and varied Management Accountant role. The temporary position will be for 9 months
My client are a large logistics company in North London who are restructuring the finance team and need a strong management accountant to join the team.
The key responsibilities for this Management Accountant role are:
- Review weekly and monthly accounts
- Manage 4 members of staff
- Produce Causal Tracker for weekly accounts with commentary and relevant KPI's
Review balance sheet reconciliations and produce commentary for sector review
Produce budget for Home Delivery contract and calculate weekly run rates based on volume and resource constraints.
- Review and improve systems
- Reporting information to relevant stakeholders and tracking any key projects
- Supporting the annual operations budget for site
- Completing forecasts and budgets and reporting on variances
The successful candidate must have previous management accountant experience
- Competitive salary
- 9 Month Fixed Term Contract
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'