Want to work for a forward thinking, progressive, innovative fast growing business?Look no further!
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the principal responsibilities are in the production of timely and accurate information for Management, including the preparation of the period end management accounts and accounting records; as well as ensuring robust controls and processes.
General Ledger and Accounting:
- Preparation of the month end management accounts within the agreed 5 day deadline. Investigating data to ensure the financial data is reported accurately
- Preparation of the monthly overhead analysis, ensuring the correct allocation of costs
- Preparation of the variance analysis actual vs prior periods and forecast
- Weekly business performance reporting, including, and not limited to, waste reporting and P&L reporting
- Integration of the new depots
- Preparation of the depot reporting, with the aim to take responsibility
- Maintenance of balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Business partnering with department and depot heads in the wider business - ensuring understanding and control of the company overheads
- Business partnering with the stock control team to ensure adherence to the correct process and accurate stock reporting
- Identify opportunities for improvement and/or analysis in all areas of the business
- General support for Financial Controller
- To assist with the internal and external audit
- To undertake any ad hoc finance work as necessary
- Ad hoc reports as necessary
- To provide support for more junior members of finance team
- Cover for the Financial Accountant when necessary
Contact for Laura for more details on:
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'