Are you ACCA/CIMA part-qualified?
Do you have over 3 years experience in a similar role?
Our client is looking for an ambitious and drive person to join their growing finance function, based in Newcastle Upon Tyne.
- Review financial information submitted by our international offices for group consolidation to ensure it is of a high quality. This includes: monthly management accounts, budgets, forecasts and year end statutory consolidated reporting
- Liaise with and respond to accounting queries from international finance teams
- Prepare high level commentaries for monthly budget variances in international offices
- Assist with the consolidation of P&L account’s and balance sheets
- Working closely with other offices to ensure month end tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Preparation of monthly inter-office control accounts reconciliations
- Prepare quarterly VAT returns
- Maintain and develop good working relationships with international accountants and local Chief Operating Officers
- Prepare financial statements for statutory entities within the Group and manage through to completion with auditors
- Undertake operational review visits to other offices to document and test financial controls
- Assist in maintaining and developing systems and processes designed and used within the team
- Assist with project work and ad-hoc reporting exercises as directed by the finance manager
- Support to ad-hoc analysis work and other tasks as required
Skills and Experience Required
- Relevant work experience within a similar role
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified Management Accountant
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined in meeting key deadlines
- Strong numerical, analytical and reporting skills
- Good communication skills
- MS Excel
- SAP experience (advantage)
- High levels of computer literacy and competence
- Good problem solver and methodical
- Proven ability to multi-task
- An enthusiastic team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to liaise with staff of all levels within the organisation
- Adaptable and able to complete tasks without close supervision
- Must be flexible to meet the demands of the business during busier periods
- Positive, committed and prepared to use initiative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'