We are looking for a reliable Management Accountant to assist senior management in making critical business decisions by analysing and presenting key financial data. You will oversee accounting procedures and prepare forecasts, budgets and risk analysis for a manufacturing company in South Wales.
An excellent management accountant must have an exceptional mathematical mind combined with a strong business orientation. You must be able to assume responsibility of cost accounting tasks and be both a strategist and a decision maker.
The goal is to contribute to the decision making process of management that will ensure business growth and long-term success.Responsibilities
- Gather and analyse financial information for internal use
- Support budgeting and funding
- Assist the company in managing its investment portfolio
- Assume responsibility of accounting procedures
- Evaluate the company’s performance using key data
- Make forecasts to assist business planning and decision-making
- Conduct risk assessment and advise on ways to minimise risk
- Advise on problems and suggest improvements
- Supervise lower-level personnel
- Proven experience as management accountant or similar role
- Solid knowledge of basic and advanced accounting and financial principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of cost accounting and reporting
- Excellent knowledge or risk analysis, budgeting and forecasting
- Working knowledge of financial software and MS Office
- Analytical mind with aptitude in Mathematics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A problem-solver with attention to detail
- Organisational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or similar field
- Relevant certification CGMA / CIMA / ACA / ACCA will be preferred
Please get in touch with the team today to apply for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'