Amazing opportunity to join a growing PLC in North Leeds!
As a management accountant you'll have a key role within the finance function and it will be an opportunity to work with colleagues within finance and across the wider business.
You'll be a true finance partner for a number of specific business areas and assist them with commercial matters such as pricing, business analysis, contract reviews and much more. You'll also be responsible for producing weekly and monthly accounts as well as budgets and ongoing forecasts for the areas of the business you are supporting.
You'll be part of a large divisional finance team working alongside other management accountants and other finance colleagues. A good amount of your time will be spent working with your non-financial stakeholders in the business.
These are the skills and experience you'll need to set yourself up for success for this role;
- Part qualified or newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACMA/ACCA) or similar experience
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent Excel and data manipulation skills
- Proactive, self-starter and with an ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Great communication skills and ability to deal with non-finance departments
In return you'll receive
What we'll give you
As well as a competitive salary, you'll get a benefits package which includes things like a pension, life assurance, gym discounts, a cycle to work scheme.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'