Management Accountant, CIMA, ACCA or ACA Qualified, Competitive Salary, Bedfordshire
Successful, autonomous division of a major Blue Chip listed business that has recently undergone a major corporate restructure, well placed to execute their ambitious, refocused business plans
As Management Accountant, you will be responsible for, amongst other things:
- Reviewing the finance and reporting packs to improve accuracy and integrity
- Highlighting key requirements/assumptions that underpin the forecast
- Continually driving to achieve best in class. support the wider finance team
- Monthly Management Accounts
- Quarterly Reporting and Business Planning
- Ensuring quality and robustness of forecast, risks and opportunities to profit and cash
To succeed in the Management Accountant position within this fast paced and corporate environment, you will need to be an enthusiastic and committed team player with a proactive and problem solving approach. As an effective communicator you will be building relationships with colleagues within finance, as well as across the wider business, with a view to agreeing and delivering objectives of the department and the company as a whole. We do need a fully qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA Accountant for this position, someone with strong commercial awareness and the ambition to quickly build their PQE to add value to the business as well as their own personal professional development.
Please send your up to date CV as soon as possible to be considered for the Management Accountant position
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'