This is a temporary Management Accountant position based in Maidenhead. This position is working for a large organisation with a growing Finance team.
This temporary Management Accountant position is working for a large FMCG organisation in Maidenhead.
This temporary Management Accountant position based in Maidenhead, will involve the following responsibilities:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Preparation of corporation tax
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end close process
- Perpare and post jorunal entries for accruals, prepayments and other accounting entries across both businesses
- Playing a key role in meeting internal and external audit
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Able to offer support
The successful candidate for this temporary Management Accountant position based in Maidenhead, will need to have the following skills:
- Previous Management Accountant experience
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills
- Quick learner
- Good Excel skills
- Able to work independently
- Can use own initiative
- Team player
This is a long term temporary Management Accountant role with the potential to go permanent.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'