Gleeson Recruitment Group is currently working alongside a global market leader based near Coventry as they look to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent basis to join their commercial finance team.
This role is paying between £25,000 and £30,000 per annum plus study support and would suit ambitious individuals with strong academics who are striving to become a qualified Accountant You will have an excellent opportunity to develop your commercial acumen whilst working closely alongside a fantastic finance team.
The office environment is one of the best in Warwickshire with a brilliant senior management team that provide plenty of support and training. The office is open plan and very sociable with plenty of incentives and team events.
Principle Accountabilities are as follows:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Accurate and timely production of monthly management information data and reports
- Reporting actual performance versus target including variance analysis
- Preparation of monthly reports
- Monitor profitability and budgets
- Updating and posting monthly journals
- Prepayments and Accruals
- Monthly Bank Reconciliations including investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Collaborating effectively with senior stakeholders
Management Accountant Skills and Experience:
- CIMA/ACCA part-qualified
- Confident communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent IT skills including Excel (must be able to use V Lookups and Pivot Tables).
- Ambitious with a desire to succeed
To apply for the Management Accountant position, please click on the apply now button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'