A rare opportunity to a join a division of a Leisure and Sport group as a Management Accountant in a progressive environment. A global brand offering wonderful benefits alongside the salary as well as a focus on nurturing talent.
A global business that is a leading brand within the Leisure and Sport, is looking to bring on board a Management Accountant for one of their divisions. The group is fast paced, and is looking to bring on board a similarly dynamic individual to assist on current projects. Located in Luton, they are as easy commute for anyone located locally or living in Milton Keynes, Bedford or the surrounding areas.
The Key responsibilities for the role of Management Accountant are:
- Support the Finance Manager in preparation of site and consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Prepare monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including posting and analysis,to be presented to directors
- Analysis of P&L, to ensure profitability and commercial opportunities
- Financial Forecasting and Strategic Planning - continuous drive to improve processes
- Business partnering alongside key internal and external stakeholders to establish good working relationships
- Analysis of monthly financial data, identifying trends and anomalies to increase the accuracy of reporting.
- Provision of accurate reporting packages for management - including KPIs (both financial and non-financial), key deliverable and various financial reviews.
- Provide support for Pre-payment reporting and queries related to prepayments
- Supporting both Internal and External Audits as related to division
- Ad-Hoc Responsibilities
The Successful candidate for the role of Management Accountant will be:
- Be immediately available or have a similarly short notice period
- Part Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) ideally a finalist or QBE
- Proficiency in Excel is required - Pivot Tables, VLOOKUPS
- Extensive knowledge of management accounts, ideally in a commercial environment
- Management/supervisory experience of junior finance staff
- Proven track record of business partnering internally and externally
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical with an excellent attention to detail
- Strong systems and process skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work under pressure
- Able to multi-task
- Team Player
An amazing opportunity to work with a great global business in a well established division that offers room for progression and growth with internal opportunities. Easily commutable location in Luton working with a Leisure and Sport business.
- Management Accounting
- Part Qualified
- stock valuation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'