A large investment management company based in London who is going through substantial growth have an exciting opportunity for a Management Accountant to join their finance team.
The successful candidate will be joining a company with incredibly exciting growth plans in place with an aim to be a leading player within their field.
This is a varied, hand on role within a fast paced finance function managing the finances, monthly management accounts, analysing the department's performance and all other duties assigned by the FD.
The ideal individual for this role would be someone who has experience dealing with Directors, presenting to the board, confident to implement changes when required and able to build relationships with all staff within the company.
- Prepare monthly management account packs including but not limited too; quarterly board packs and external stakeholder reports.
- Recommend changes to current procedures and policies as required.
- Improve efficiency with emphasis on procurement to obtain cost savings.
- Assist with quarterly FCA returns, reporting and filings.
- Assist with mergers and acquisitions.
- Prepare monthly management accountants with monthly and year to date profit and loss.
- Complete accounting period end processes.
- Perform analytical reviews.
- Preparation of consolidated and subsidiary accounts.
- Assist with annual budgets.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualification.
- Educated to degree level.
- Experience working within financial services is essential!
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Comfortable working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with large aspirations and to play a big part in the upcoming growth. This will of course come with strong chances to progress whilst developing your existing skills.
- Salary is up to £60K, DOE.
- Private healthcare (after completing probation period)
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Gym discount
- Season ticket loan
- Many more…………
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'