Management Accountant required due to impending retirement.
Based in CheadleHulme close to both the train station and Handforth Bypass, you will be working in a small team of 6 in modern offices with convenient parking.
- Producing monthly management accounts
- Production of annual statutory accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Accruals, prepayments
- Journals, nominals
- Varying ad-hoc duties to assist the Financial Controller
- Previous experience of producing management accounts
- Currently studying or studied either CIMA/ACCA
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Intermediate Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables etc.)
- Ability to be flexible working as part of a small team
- Ability to work to tight timescales
Why should you apply?
If you are at the stage of your career where you wish to further your knowledge, under the guidance of a fully qualified Financial Controller, this could be the opportunity for you.
Our client particularly welcomes those with a view to becoming a Financial Controller themselves in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'