Management Accountant to join a well established client to start immediately on a Temporary- Permanent basis. The Management Accountant will support the Finance Manager and be responsible for overseeing the accounts team to deliver accurate and timely financial data to influence and contribute to decision making and business planning throughout the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
* Completion of VAT Returns
* Preparing month end financial reports accurately and on time
* Supporting the Finance Manager with overhead costing
* Assisting with year end reporting
* Dealing with the relevant legal entities
* Prepare and posting of accruals and prepayments
* Inputting Inter-company invoicing/loan transactions
* Monitoring and reconciling the Invoice Discounting Facility
The ideal candidate:
* Qualified to at least AAT Level 4 and 3 years work experience or equivalent
* Effective written and verbal communication- must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organisation
* Comfortable working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment as part of a team - Strong self-motivation
* Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts
* Strong Microsoft Excel skills
* Free onsite parking
To be considered for the role send an up to date copy of your CV in Word format and click APPLY NOW!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'