Reed accountancy are presently recruiting for a qualified senior management accountant. The successful candidate will report directly into the Finance Director and be responsible for a small team.
Duties to include:
• Management accounts preparation
• Payroll and pensions
• Bank reconciliations multi-currency and intercompany
• VAT returns
• Cashflow forecasting
• Stakeholder management
• Must be Qualified CIMA, ACCA or ACA
• 2+ year(s) Experience in Accounting Specific role
• Proven background of people management
• Ability to work under pressure
• Someone who has implemented a new system would be an advantage
• Understanding of and experience with statutory reporting requirements
• Good Problem Solving skills
• 22 Days holiday + bank holidays rising year on year until 25
• Pension Contribution
• Free onsite parking
APPLY NOW to avoid disappointment!!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'