Are you a qualified Management Accountant with WIP experience? Do you have experience in construction or the property sector?
If the answer is yes, then this could be the role for you!
- Working for a large, reputable property development company
- Opportunity for progression
- Reporting into the Finance Manager
- Budgeting and Forecasting
- Preparing a detailed WIP reconciliation project
- Preparing and analysing management accounts, P&L's, balance sheets and reports
- Produce the half year and annual group reporting pack
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT returns
- Improving business processes and procedures
- Providing financial advice to staff and clients from finance and non-finance backgrounds
- Cash flow duties
- Qualified accountant
- Experience in Construction or property sector
- Uses initiative to resolve problems quickly and efficiently
- Able to manage own deliverables
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail
This is a great opportunity, so if you are interested in the role apply here!Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'