Our client is looking to recruit a Management Accountant on a year long contract
Our client is a global business with offices in Glasgow
The role will entail but won't be exclusive to:
- Produce the business KPI pack on a monthly basis, with the level of supporting analysis and commentary required to effectively explain business performance.
- Discuss monthly performance with Business Performance manager & Finance Director.
- Produce quarterly and annual forecasts with supporting commentary and analysis
- Manage stakeholders within the business and across the Group to ensure that expectations are met with regard to submission of business results
The successful candidate requires as a minimum:
- Qualified or Qualified by Experience Accountant with experience of working in a reporting role within Control
- Understanding and experience of relevant IT applications / systems including SAP
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills at all levels - verbal and written
- Effective influencing, organisational and analytical skills
- Understanding of requirements of the control environment and ability to apply these to working practices
- Commercially aware, delivery focused and self motivated individual
- Extensive knowledge of key financial, commercial and associated policies and procedures
A long term contract with fantastic opportunities to progress and develop
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'