A Global Independent Public Relations Agency based in Central London is seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a permanent opportunity reporting directly into a FC, managing two junior members of staff.
Study Support will be included.
- Production of the monthly Management Packs
- This includes quarterly Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Undertake management reporting and forecasting
- Cash flow analysis
- Payroll journals
- VAT reporting
- Assisting with client contracts and revenue reporting
- Assist with the year end audit
- Adhoc assistance to the Managing Partner
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with people of all levels within the business is vital
- At least Part qualified in ACCA or CIMA is very preferential
- Strong excel skills would be ideal
- Exposure to putting together a management pack is essential
- Experience within a Media or Creative Agency would be very advantageous
Due to the large number of applicants we receive from web-based job advertisements it is the policy of REDHAT only to contact candidates that have the relevant skill set for our current portfolio of clients.
If you do not receive a reply you have not been successful this time but please do not hesitate to contact us again in the future.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'