Location - Feltham
Salary - up to £45,000
My client is an industry leader in risk management and secure logistics globally and they are seeking a management accountant to join their thriving team at their UK head office.
- Managing the production of monthly financial reporting and annual financial statements.
- Timely Preparation and reporting of various internal monthly and quarterly reporting to the parent company.
- Quarterly VAT Returns and National statistics reporting.
- Monthly and quarterly Balance Sheet account reconciliations.
- Multi company Intercompany balance reconciliation.
- Preparation of the annual Budget and monthly forecasting and any other FP&A related duties
- Supporting and supervising the Accounts Assistant.
- Manage and control all payment runs including on-line payment approval.
- Ensure all processes are compliant with internal policies and SOX requirements, including maintaining and updating SOX processes.
- Managing both annual statutory audit and internal audits, finalising the statutory accounts within the deadline.
- Liaise with the external tax consultants to prepare the annual tax return to meet the timely submission.
- Take ownership of financial reporting and provide support to an additional affiliate.
- Interpret financial data to assist the General Manager to drive process/business improvements.
- Support other affiliates in financial reporting as and when required.
- Use judgement in advising budget holders on managing their budget
Knowledge and experience required
- At least 3 - 5 year experience with minimum degree standard, part qualified/QBE or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skill essential, knowledge in Sage 300 and Hyperion Financial Management (HFM) system is preferable.
- Attention to details, multi-currency knowledge and experience.
- Effective time management skills and ability to work consistently to set deadlines
- Relevant experience in preparation of management accounts in a global organization would be advantageous.
- First hand experience of planning, budgeting and forecasting.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate financial issues and solutions with non-finance professionals. Openly shares knowledge with others
- Problem solving ability and customer focused.
- Strong team player who acts with integrity and treats everyone with respect
- Operates with a great sense of ownership and accountability
- Self-starter, self-disciplined, and self-motivated to work on one's own initiative
- Deadline oriented with strong organization and prioritization skills
- Strong detail orientation and strives for accuracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'