Investigo Finance are recruiting a Management Accountant for a leading automotive brand based in Milton keynes.
In the position of Management AccountantMilton Keynes you will support the Financial Contoller focusing on a brand with core duties to include:
- Responsible for the completion of month-end deliverables.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting periodic financial statements.
- Prepare variance analysis and commentary between actuals and budget/forecast for presentation to Brand Controller and Brand Director.
- Review and manage month end provisions.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation and analysis of Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensure compliance with IFRS accounting treatment for specific transactions, deciding on most appropriate treatment and actions.
- Establish key KPIs to monitor financial performance of Brand.
- Responsible for coordinating and preparing the annual budget, five year plan, and monthly forecast for the Brand.
- Prepare, develop and analyse all key financial information, ensuring that the Brand has accurate management information available for key decision making.
- Responsible for identifying and tracking key financial risks and opportunities within the brand.
- Act as a Business Partner for all Brand financial queries.
- Proactively build a network within the brand and with other key stakeholders.
- Deputise for Brand Controller.
- Cleansing of financial data within financial systems to ensure data integrity.
- Tailored financial reporting to the factories based on individual brand requirements.
- Representing Finance in wider Group projects, offering financial expertise to project teams.
- Presentation of key cash flow variances to Finance Director/Heads of Finance.
- Identify and implement improvements in financial and control processes.
The successful candidate will need to be at final stages of a professional accounting qualification either ACCA/ CIMA
Experience of preparing, analysing and presenting financial results and performance for a business or a function.
Strong commercial awareness.Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships in a highly differentiated department.
£40,000 - £47,000, performance related bonus, car scheme, 27 days holiday
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'