Property Investment, Retail, Leisure, Bars and Restaurant sectors, a diverse business with turnover around £20m. This excellent employer, based in Central London with c40 staff, part of a well-funded successful group, is seeking a high calibre Management Accountant / Finance Manager for an excellent role, working closely with the FD and Operational Managers and Directors.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the new Management Accountant / Finance Manager will take significant responsibility for the financial reporting within the business and will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for various business units and entities across the property, retail, restaurant and leisure estate
- Support the Operations with key financial information and analysis for decision making
- Support the FD with the preparation of annual budgets and regular forecasts
- Oversee 2 accounts assistants, reviewing ledger work payment runs
- Manage month end to include accruals, prepayments, journals, intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare service charge invoices and accounts
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Preparation of audit papers at year-end for external auditors
- Support the Finance Director with development of systems to enhance reporting
- Ad hoc support to the Finance Director and budget holders
This is an exciting Management Accountant / Finance Manager role for an experienced accountant (QBE, PQ or Qualified) who is capable of producing monthly management accounts and ready to learn more in an exciting sector. A strong personality is key as you will be expected to visit the operations, working closely with the Operational Managers.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'