Are you ambitious?
Are you studying ACCA?
Are you confident using Excel?
I am seeking a self motivated, ambitious Management Accountant to join a growing team in Bromley within a well established company. The position is full time and perfect for a candidate who is looking to grow within a company and gain vast experience within a large organisation.
Monday- Friday 9-5.30pm
My client is willing to support the right candidate in their ACCA qualification. You are not necessarily required to have experience in all of the duties mentioned below, however you do need to have a minimum of 4-5 years experience within an all round accounts assistant position or assistant management accountant position. The right attitude, ambition, Excel skills is key to my client. They are also looking for someone who has started there ACCA.
Some of the job responsibilities:
- Monthly Management Accounts, commentary & variance analysis
- Prepare Monthly Balance Sheet Reconciliation & Check Bank Recs prepared by Accounts Assistant
- Check all manual payments prior to submission
- Prepare Annual Budgets & Quarterly Forecasts
- Approve payments
- Prepare Year End Group Reporting Packs for each company to be submitted to Group Finance
- Reviewing all journal postings in line with Group procedures
- Review & submission of weekly cash flow & cash flow Budget
- Quarterly forecasting, coordinating with the Site Managers & Managing Director
- Reconcile Year End accounts with the Local Accountants for 2 companies
- Review the quarterly Intercompany reconciliations prepared by accounts assistant prior to review by Finance Director
- Authorise bank payments as required
- Manage Accounts Assistant and conduct annual appraisal of the Accounts Assistant
- Any other ad hoc work as required by the Senior Management Accountant & Finance Director
If you feel you have the experience required please apply within. I will contact the candidates that are short-listed. This is only suitable for ambitious candidate that are confident in Excel!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'