Our client in the Marketing Industry based in London have an opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to join their team.
To manage an efficient and effective Management Accounting System in accordance with best practice and to look for more effective ways to add value to the reporting functions and processes.
- To prepare all budgets as necessary in accordance with the approved business plan and offer advice, help and assistance as required by those managing budgets and providing cash flow forecasts.
- To develop and maintain a superior system of financial controls throughout the DMA Group in accordance with financial regulations, working with budget holders to ensure that their responsibilities are understood and carried out.
- To analyse monthly financial results, investigating variances against plan identify cause of variances, report significant variance to the Finance Controller and initiate remedial action to bring back financial performance in line with plan.
- To prepare and issue to the Groups Board, Finance Director, and all budget holders by agreed dates, monthly management information, highlighting significant trends or developments since previous reporting and lead monthly meetings to discuss the changes in the Groups financials.
- To design, with input from the Finance Controller, comprehensive monthly dashboard reports [balanced scorecard.] and implement them.
- To ensure that the Group is compliant with health and safety matters.
- Liaise with payroll bureaux and calculate variable pay, bonuses and commissions.
- Such other tasks and duties as, from time to time, may be requested by the Group Finance Controller or the Group Finance Director
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'