£30,000- £40,000 Management Accountant Uttoxeter
Your new company
My client is a successful and well established business. They are currently looking for a newly qualified Management Accountant to join their finance team.
Your new role
As a Management Accountant you will be responsible for
- Assisting in the preparation of management accounts, forecasts, and budgets.
- General ledger maintenance including reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts.
- Cash book maintenance, bank reconciliations, and cashflow reporting.
- Profitability and cost centre reporting to the senior management team and budget holders.
- Conducting supplier statement account reconciliations and analysis.
- Intercompany query resolutions and recharges.
- Business lead in the reduction of second time invoice processing.
- Gathering regular financial reports and conduct simple analysis where necessary.
- Processing expenses.
- Monthly FX Reconciliations.
- VAT Return and EC Sales preparation.
- Accruals and prepayments.
- Labour reporting and analysis.
- Daily resolution of unmatched supplier invoices.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be CIMA, ACCA or ACA newly qualified accountant with experience of working in a professional finance environment. You will be enthusiastic, positive, and driven by an eagerness to learn and develop. You will also have the ability to work to strict deadlines and as part of a team.
What you'll get in return
Depending on experience you will get salary of £30,000- £40,000 alongside free onsite parking, generous holiday allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'