Investigo are supporting a well established business in Uxbridge with the recruitment for a Management Accountant. The ideal candidate will have worked in a Commercial facing role with multi site experience.
In summary, basic responsibility will be...
- Month end processes including accruals, prepayments etc for various contracts within the area of responsibility.
- Producing Profit and Loss accounts by contract/area etc monthly.
- Reconciling Balance Sheets within area of responsibility and ensuring that there are no erroneous balances and any discrepancies are investigated and highlighted to the line manager and corrective action taken in a timely manner.
- Forecasting (Monthly and quarterly)
- Monthly financial performance reviews with operational staff and providing Business Partnering and giving commercial inputs.
- Collating client payments while ensuring the data is correct
- Annual Budgeting and Monthly forecasting
- Detailed revenue and cost trend analysis to aid budget and forecasts preparation
- Engaging with the commercial teams on new bids and tenders and providing value added input and accurate financial data for the purpose
- Determination and resolution of anomalies within the accounts
- Ensuring Journals are correctly annotated and that an in depth and detailed audit trail is maintained.
- Engaging in the Year End process, including working with auditors and dealing with their queries
If this sounds like an interesting role where you can add value, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'