Your new company
A well established highly successful manufacturing business - an autonomous sizeable subsidiary of a larger group. Longer term career potential in both the plant in the West Swansea area and the wider group.
Your new role
A broad and challenging management accounting role - as well as responsibility for the cost centre reporting, budgets and forecasts for the South Wales plant as described below, there is also a focus on stock reporting, product profitability as well as involvement with SAP within finance and also best practice and added value across the wider group.
- Stock Reporting, including working with Site Management team to Forecast, improve working capital and stock control
- Involvement in working capital reporting and improvement - Stock & Tooling Stock
- Cost Centre reporting - Budget/ Forecast/Actual. Working with the cost centre managers to help achieve profit improvement plans
- Prepare detailed files for all budget and business plan submissions
- Assist in internal and external audits
- Product Profitability
- Management of one member of staff
- Preparation of Internal and Product Cost Analysis, including working with global quotation / costing teams to estimates for new projects
- Supporting other business stakeholders with general accounting queries
- Work closely with the manufacturing and product development teams to control tooling transactions and costs
- Controlling and Managing customer audits
- Month end Accruals & Prepayments
- Deputise for senior colleague - ensuring cross functionality across the finance team
What you'll need to succeed
To be a high calibre finalist or recently qualified accountant - ACCA, ACA or CIMA - or an exceptional QBE Accountant - with a management accounting background. Manufacturing experience preferred but open to consider strong applicants from different blue chip backgrounds - or large public sector backgrounds.
What you'll get in return
A long term career role with a well respected employer - a very competitive salary package including blue chip benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- manufacturing management accounting
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'