**Are you waking up with the Monday blues? Maybe you don't feel valued in your current company - or maybe you have reached a stage in your career where it is just time to make a change?**
I have recently started working with an extremely exciting tech consultancy start up. Born just over 7 years ago, they spotted a hole in the market, took a massive chance, and they are now reaping the rewards!
As a result, they have created a brand new role for a management accountant to join their 3 man finance team. You will get the opportunity to work closely with the head of finance, as well as the two managing directors, and various company stakeholders. You will join a fast paced company, get to work in professional offices, receive amazing benefits AND help drive a new business forward!
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to in accordance with published timetable
- Production and issuing of departmental profit reports
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Calculation and processing deferred revenue adjustments
- Review and preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Production of month-end journals including depreciation, rebates, and accruals and prepayments
- Assist with preparation of year end audit
- Reviewing journals and other work of junior accounts staff
- Sales Ledger export to our accounts system of the monthly invoices, checking allocation to nominal codes.
- Maintenance of fixed asset register
- Preparation of ad hoc reports
Sound like you? CLICK APPLY!!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'