Norwegian Cruise Line Holdings Ltd is a leading global cruise company which operates the Norwegian Cruise Line, Oceania Cruises and Regent Seven Seas Cruises brands. With a combined fleet of 25 ships with approximately 50,400 berths, these brands offer itineraries to more than 450 destinations worldwide. The Company will introduce seven additional ships through 2025, and has an option to introduce two additional ships for delivery in 2026 and 2027.
We are seeking an experienced Management Accountant to join our busy, friendly team in Southampton.
To produce monthly management accounts, forecasts and budgets accurately and to strict deadlines. Provision of budgetary control and reporting for advertising & promotional, salary & benefit and general and administration costs to the relevant budget holders. To ensure that internal control procedures are adhered to. To meet statutory, tax and industry reporting obligations. To seek out opportunities for improvement and efficiency.
One direct report: Assistant Management Accountant
1. Management Team 2. Group Finance 3. Internal Staff 4. CE Finance Team
Lead monthly management accounts process to strict deadlines with support from Assistant Management Accountant • Control and reporting of advertising & promotion and general & administration budgets
• Monthly cost centre reporting, variance analysis and review with budget holders
• Ensure completion of balance sheet reconciliations to strict deadlines
• Support Revenue Accounting and System testing
• Quarterly forecasting and annual budgets
• Build strong, effective relationships with management team, budget holders & Group finance teams
• Enforcement of internal control processes including purchase order system
• Prepare VAT returns
• Support for Corporation Tax analysis and support with annual returns
• Support with annual statutory accounts preparation
• Ad hoc improvement projects
• Any other tasks that may be reasonably requested
Job Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviours Required:
• Minimum 2 years experience of preparing management accounts, budgets and forecasting
• Proven delivery to tight deadlines
• Ability to retain a positive attitude under pressure
• High degree of accuracy
• Team player with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Previous supervisory experience
• Ability to manage own and Assistant Management Accountant workload effectively
• Proven ability to improve processes
• Comfortable with multicurrency transactions
• Microsoft Office especially Intermediate/advanced Excel skills
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft advantageous
Experince & Education:
• Minimum Part Qualified/QBE
• Knowledge of travel industry would be advantageous
We offer a competitive salary, bonus, free car parking, private medical, pension to 5%, 25 days holiday and discounted cruises!
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 14 days of submitting their CV. Please include a Cover Letter explaining how your experience relates to the job description provided.
- Management Accounts
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'