A leading investment management company that owns and develops a number of household restaurant brands is currently seeking a Management Accountant to join their Central London HQ. Their business has seen phenomenal growth over the past few years and their brands have quickly become household names on the high-street. They are continuously opening new sites and constantly growing their portfolio so this is a very exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to be play a key part in a high-growth environment and get hands-on in a role.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Regular review of the monthly P+L
- Issuing the board and senior management teams with monthly management account packs
- Variance Analysis
- Preparation and review of monthly KPI's across the business
- Providing detailed turnover information to onsite landlords
- Various ad-hoc project work with the Finance Director
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part-qualified / finalist (study support provided)
- Experience within retail/hospitality or multi-site desired
- Experience within a high-growth environment is beneficial
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong academic record
- Confident communicator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'