Great role working for a globally renowned music organisation to cover a maternity leave for between 12-15 months. Sitting within the central accounting team this is a busy role for someone who has recently qualified or is coming to the end of their studies.
To be a suitable candidate you will ideally have gained your experience within a music or entertainment and be comfortable in producing management accounts, and assisting with budgeting and forecasting. You will be an approachable individual who has excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a want to work within an entertainment organisation.
- Prepare management accounts to include commentary, balance sheet accounts, accruals, recharges and associated analysis
- Produce monthly forecasts alongside detailed reports
- Assist in the preparation of annual budgets and maintain
- Review & approve journals
- Approve high level invoices and expenses
- Responsible for the fixed asset register and depreciation
- Support business units with any finance related queries.
- Part Qualified/Finalist (ACCA/CIMA or equivalent)
- Strong management accounting experience ideally gained within media, entertainment or music sectors
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills who is diplomatic
- Highly organised, with proven experiencing in managing own work load with the ability to work under pressure
- Proven analytical skills, logical and problem solving skills
- Strong Excel
- Self motivated, results orientated, team player who can adapt your approach to different personalities
- Experience of SAP would be an advantage
- A genuine interest in media, entertainment and music.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'